storaged by soad storaged by soad

This isn't even complete.

Why would you submit something that isn't complete? Are you retarded? You would have gotten a far higher rating if you had.

Doone and Lee Part 1 Doone and Lee Part 1

I hate you.

You are the worst bag of crap I've ever had the misfortune of stumbling upon on this site. I've seen some HORRIBLE shit, but fuck, you suck on the massive donkey extremity as far as life goes. Your inability to understand the most user-friendly animation engine on the planet makes you a great prospective victim of suicide... or homocide... someone might shank you for being so bad at life.

This has no artistic or comedic properties in any way. Why do you bother to get out of bed in the morning? You should just lie there and starve to death!

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

That was totally kick ass!!! I love that damned clown. He beat someone down with their own skull! It was beautiful.

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

This was one of the coolest things I've seen. I played this thing for an hour. I love it! I'm a big fan of the grenades. BOOM!!! Ha, ha, ha! BOOM!!! I love it!

Speedmaster Speedmaster

Good, but, hard

The concept of the game is very good. The difficulty is very high, though. I think players should be allowed to have more than one life. The level length should probably be decresed or enemy movement could be slowed a little. After a good update, this could be very good.

Virtual Hoe Virtual Hoe

Bad

If you want to make naughty games, then make a sim date or something. This was pretty stupid.