storaged by soad storaged by soad

This isn't even complete.

Why would you submit something that isn't complete? Are you retarded? You would have gotten a far higher rating if you had.

Doone and Lee Part 1 Doone and Lee Part 1

I hate you.

You are the worst bag of crap I've ever had the misfortune of stumbling upon on this site. I've seen some HORRIBLE shit, but fuck, you suck on the massive donkey extremity as far as life goes. Your inability to understand the most user-friendly animation engine on the planet makes you a great prospective victim of suicide... or homocide... someone might shank you for being so bad at life.

This has no artistic or comedic properties in any way. Why do you bother to get out of bed in the morning? You should just lie there and starve to death!

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

That was totally kick ass!!! I love that damned clown. He beat someone down with their own skull! It was beautiful.

Subliminal Subliminal

Uh, no.

Well, I'll tell you what I didn't give this submission. It doesn't really disserve the front page in my opinion. It had good animation, but, bad... most of everthing else. Good use of songs, though.

Bunnykill 2 Bunnykill 2

Kickass

This submission rules! There should be a bunnykill game. I could play that for hours.

The old TN episode 5 The old TN episode 5

That rules over all the land. I love David's anti-Jew assualt. These guys should really have their own TV show. I would watch that crap all the time.

Taegukgi Taegukgi

Good

It was good and pretty, but, really short. Stick animations are normally longer.

Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite

Good.

This was pretty cool. It's not worth watching if you have a slow connection though. I like it when Satan cries. He did the same thing when I kicked him in the nuts.

Foamy's Rant Foamy's Rant

Good

Foamy rules with his knowledge and anger.

Pokémon: Unseen Episode Pokémon: Unseen Episode

So old

This was crap. I found that sound clip, like, seven years ago on a P2P. The animation was lame. It didn't show the smacking. It could have been made in a slow day. And this sound clip was actually part of a series. I recomend the animator spend more time on his next animation. That is, if he intends to steal someone else's comedic files.